Thursday 20 November 2014

Xiahou Ba Developments

There is still a way to go yet, but hopefully all of this stage, baking of normal maps (whether it be from ZBrush or Maya), texture maps, etc, will all be done this weekend.

These renders still have a few patches on them where the base-colour and very extreme colours are still showing through. These need to be fixed up as I go along. That bug I posted about below is still showing up from time to time even when on new layers so I'm not sure what is happening there. I've largely stopped bothering with layers now, but in doing so I'm getting problems and having to re-sculpt and re-paint some areas a few times over: the exact thing layers are supposed to work properly for.




He now has a tattoo on his arm of 'Jin', the kingdom that he is from in 'Dynasty Warriors'. There will be a few more features like this on his character, but mostly on his clothes now. Soon I'll likely start development on his platform that he will stand on for renders and later, 3D printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment