Thursday 19 January 2017

Karma Akabane 3D Model Update

Today I have the model of Karma Akabane complete, and fully rigged (or as much as its going to be for this). He also has one of the 'Koro Sensei' killing knives, and a re-purposed Glock handgun as a pellet gun, of course filled with 'anti-Koro Sensei' bullets. I'm not sure if both of these items will be used, or just one or the other, if any at all. However, I know that the knife at least can be quickly retopologised to a much lower res version, and given to the previous 'Nagisa Shiota' project.


His hair, while done, will most likely undergo a lot of alterations once its in ZBrush.

Next is the most important part of the entire project: posing. I guess it might take a few attempts to get a good pose down, and I may do some preliminary 2D work to figure some ideas out first too.

This figure is designed to fit in with his friends from 'Assassination Classroom' that already have models, such as Nagisa Shiota below. I was upset that Karma doesn't seem to have his own version, so that is the reason for making him.


The base of this figurine was copied and built to measurements in Maya for Karma.

1 comment: